When applying a new patch consider writing the date (and time) on the patch in order to identify when the next patch is due to be applied. This may be useful as an aide memoir or when the patient is moving between different care settings.
- If the patient has not had strong opioids previously.
- In patients previously on doses of oral morphine (or equivalent opioid) less than 60mg/24hr.
- In pyrexial patients where rate of absorption may be unpredictable.
- With poor adherence of patches, e.g. patient with sweats or when applied to the chest wall of patients who are cachectic.
- During the dying phase – seek specialist palliative care advice.
Aeon Pain Relief Patches are formulated to help with point-specific
pain that keeps coming back and hindering your ability to perform at
peak efficiency. It is traditionally used to help lower blood pressure,
Ingredients: Long chain polymer acrylic adhesive (latex free), Full
Spectrum CBD Extract, 80mg Cannabidiol (CBD), 1.5g Cannabigerol
(CBG), 3.5g Cannabichromene (CBC).